Frequently Asked Questions
- What solutions does EverTrue provide?
EverTrue’s apps harness accurate constituent data from social media sources to enable alumni networking and to empower donor identification.
- Does EverTrue develop custom mobile applications?
No. However, the EverTrue platform supports content that is unique to your community.
- On which mobile platforms is EverTrue available?
EverTrue is a native app available for Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Who has access to an EverTrue community?
Each app requires the user to register via a secure email authentication process. EverTrue apps will work globally as long as a wifi or mobile signal is available. EverTrue is currently being used in over 60 countries.
- Where does the information in the directory come from?
The information in the directory comes from an organization’s CRM (Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, Ellucian, etc). EverTrue supplements this data with publicly available data from LinkedIn, Facebook and other networks.
- Does EverTrue sell any of the data to third parties?
EverTrue will never sell data to third parties.
- How do organizations market their app to their constituents?
Including EverTrue in your school’s multichannel marketing efforts is important for adding new users. EverTrue’s system will automatically invite users via mobile-friendly email templates.