The EverTrue product team is always plugging away at new features, updates, and improvements to our platform. To keep you up-to-date, this blog series will highlight everything we’ve released in a given month. Whether you’re a customer or just an EverTrue fan (or both!), we hope you’ll follow along as our product evolves and continues to address the challenges that advancement teams face today.
So without further ado, here’s a roundup of what’s new in EverTrue this April.
Updated Maps on Mobile
If you’re a frontline fundraiser, chances are you’re on the road a lot. It’s important for you to be able to access donor information on the go, so we spend a lot of time refining the EverTrue mobile app for your travel and trip planning needs. With the updated maps feature on mobile, it’s easier than ever to make the most out of your fundraising trips with quick search and deep prospect intelligence.
Here’s what we rolled out:
- A unified map and list view. Previously, if you wanted to view a prospect list on the map, you had to keep flipping back and forth from list to map. Now, they’re in a single view so you can easily reference the map while viewing a list.
- Draw-to-search! Just like in your favorite real estate apps, now you can draw your own search boundaries on the map. Just hit the “draw” button, draw a boundary with your finger, and we’ll return results only within your specified area. You can also add filters such as “Engaged on Facebook” and “Lifetime Giving” to further refine the search results within your boundary.
- A new dual search bar. We’ve expanded the search capabilities on the mobile map to help you focus your searches by location. The new dual search bar lets you browse for specific people in a specific location—for example, “all constituents near me” or “John Doe in Chicago, IL.”
New Filters: Lifetime Recognition Credit and Pledge Balance
We already offer over 40 filters for browsing your constituents, but that list is always growing as we hear what would be valuable to our users. Many customers have requested the ability to filter by pledge amounts, so this month we’re excited to announce two new filters: “Lifetime Recognition Credit” and “Pledge Balance.” These are in addition to our existing giving history filters, like “Lifetime Giving,” “Largest Gift,” and “Last Gift.”
You can find a description of the new filters below. Please note that this update is only available to customer organizations that are importing pledge data.
- Lifetime Recognition Credit: Calculated by adding all imported hard credits, soft credits, and outstanding pledge balances.
- Pledge Balance: The amount that a constituent has committed but not yet paid.
Beta Testing: New Constituent Profiles on Web
Earlier this year, we gave a facelift to constituent profiles on the mobile app. We’ve gotten so much great feedback that now we’re redesigning constituent profiles on web, too! After lots of polishing, this month we’re excited to launch a beta version of the new web profile. If you are a user and would like to join the beta (organization-wide only), please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Here are just a few of the improvements to the web profile:
- Navigation tabs make it easier to jump directly to relevant constituent information.
- Sleeker presentation of biographical, real estate, and Facebook engagement data.
- New donor information section with the ability to customize which fields you see.
- Improved commenting experience on a profile, with the ability to filter comments.
- A list membership module shows which of your lists the constituent is a member of.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Stay tuned for next month’s release notes!