Early bird pricing ends March 31st. That’s pretty soon.
We’re already working night and day on RAISE planning. Why would we do that when the conference is still seven months away, you ask? Well, we learned the hard way that it’s pretty easy to have some sleepless nights leading up to the conference taking care of all the last-minute details. This year, we’re trying to make sure we get enough shuteye before everyone shows up.
The first order of business was RAISE 2019 speakers and we’ve already locked in our first wave. We always want to bring you boundary-pushing voices from higher ed and beyond, and we’re really excited to hear what these folks have to say later this summer.
- Meghan K Anderson – VP of Marketing, Hubspot
- Sean Lindsay – Founder, Eagerlabs
- Patrick Boyaggi – CEO, Own Up (formerly RateGravity)
- Michael Oxton – Co-Founder, Night Shift Brewing (let’s hope for some mid-presentation samples)
- Corey Caras – Director of Strategy, Dunkin’
- Rob Humphrey – Key Account Executive, LinkedIn
- Wombi Rose – CEO, Lovepop
- John Morris – Senior Vice President of Development, Kansas State
- Lynne Wester – Founder, Donor Relations Guru
We’ll announce more RAISE 2019 speakers and additional details in the coming weeks and months, so stay tuned.
And if those speakers weren’t enough to convince you to get your ticket…
Start RAISE with the Red Sox
As you can see with those speakers, there’s going to be plenty to keep you busy at RAISE. But if you’re coming all the way to Boston, you gotta experience the city. And one of the best things to do in the summer (and not only is September is summer in Boston, it might just be the best month of the year), is spend a night watching baseball at Fenway Park.
We’ve got a big group of tickets to the Red Sox game on September 17th, the night before RAISE kicks off. If you’re getting to town in time, skip the hotel bar and join some of the EverCrew and your fellow attendees for an in-person view of the Green Monster.