Building a seamless endowment reporting process between finance and advancement services
Anyone who has survived “Endowment Reporting Season” is familiar with the delays and pain points. The Finance Office wants to make sure the fund data is accurate. Donor Relations wants to make sure they have permission to release the numbers. Fundraisers are eager to get reports to their managed prospects, but they’re not fluent in fund management and distribution.
In this webinar, we cover the keys to un-complicating your institution’s financial endowment reporting process. The end goal? Happier donors and happier staff.
Here are some highlights of the conversation:
- 3:15 – One platform for the whole team
- 12:20 – “Like chopping at the forest using an axe”
- 19:35 – Retiring proprietary endowment management systems
- 23:00 – Working with the General Ledger
- 26:20 – What about non-endowed funds?
- 35:15 – Fighting the staff retention problem
- 37:57 – No more spreadsheets!
- 39:00 – The beauty of giving read-only fund access to your colleagues
If you’re ready to bust silos and un-complicate your institution’s financial endowment reporting process, we’re here to help!