Using new channels to create FOMO (and pipeline)
Ellen Whitlock Baker
What do throwing out a first pitch and engaging thousands of alums through personalized video have in common? They’re both ways to create a memorable experience and sense of belonging among your biggest fans.
On this webinar, we discuss how Ellen Whitlock Baker capitalized on year one in her new role, embraced new outreach tools, and brought Seattle U back onto the radars of thousands of Redhawks across the country.
- Promoting events in top regional hubs
- Automating trip planning & contact reports
- Setting campus leaders at ease on camera
- Low-stress filming and production of intro videos
- Building a healthy sense of FOMO
- Social media promotion & digital engagement
- Turning video metrics into major gift pipeline