How Texas Christian University turned student callers into Campus Creators
Across the board, less than 2% of alumni hear 1:1 from their alma maters. Mass-marketing appeals can’t keep up with alums’ expectations for personalization. As a result, fewer and fewer donors feel connected and compelled to give back.
But, there’s hope!
On this webinar, the Texas Christian University team shares how they:
- Swapped out their phonathon for a student-led lead-gen engine
- Turned their best student ambassadors into (paid!) Campus Creators
- Built a consistent calendar of personalized video content
- Are delighting thousands more donors with 1:1, cadenced outreach from students
- Have reactivated donors, brought new donors into the fold, and are fueling major gift pipeline